It’s “Catch Up On The Reader” Day, so just a few quick updates and loose ends:
- I now have an alarm clock sound that (literally) can raise the dead.
- Time has returned to passing at normal speed.
- Olga the Bruiser beat me up again today – that makes three times in one week. Big bully.
- Miss Peevish has been replaced by lovely and gentle Judy who sounded very Hungarian. Hhmmm . . . same first name and nationality as my cleaning lady. Am I on to something here? Whatever my problem in life is, is there a Judy from Hungary who can make it better?
- My home state held its primary election yesterday and the results didn’t make me cringe. Go Badgers!